Who Should Attend
- Are you seeking a higher level of spiritual empowerment and a closer walk with God?
- Are you unsatsified with the “status-quo” or superficial religious experiences-do you desire the experience of a deeper spiritual reality?
- Do you want a greater understanding of your purpose and how to authentically bring your spiritual life in God’s eternal kingdom into your everyday life in the World?
- Are you looking for ways in which you to improve and expand your service to God and others?
- Are you inspired to more authentically live the Message of Love and Compassion embodied in the life and person of our Lord Jesus Christ?
- Are you carrying emotional baggage and unforgiveness for some past hurt or betrayal?
- Would you say that you are angry at someone who you believe has betrayed your trust, lied to you, or deceived you?
- Has someone hurt you or used you to the extent that you feel hatred or other strong negative emotion toward them now?
- Have you misrepresented the truth by telling someone something that you knew was not true? Whether your intention was to “protect” them or deliberately mislead them, be honest here and answer ‘YES’ if you did and ‘NO’ if you didn’t.
- Do you feel upset or frustrated because someone you know has been given some unfair advantage or achieved something you were attempting to do but couldn’t?
- Are you feeling upset or angry at someone who is getting too close for comfort to someone that is special to you?
- Are you pre-occupied with plans, schemes and perpetual mental “self-talk” about money? Are you constantly thinking of ways to get more, at almost any cost? Are you struggling financially and feel like you can never get ahead with money ?
- Have you recently shared a spicy or provocative story about someone in an attempt to entertain others or to expose them or their “secret” with one or more people unrelated to the situation?
- Have you recently talked negatively about another person you feel wronged you in some way and-or shared other negative information about them in private with another person?
- Do you feel “disconnected” and out of place without the approval and attention of a specific person or group in your current situation?
- Would you describe yourself as somewhat “needy” right now and very dependent on the time, attention and approval of someone central to your current situation? Do you feel insecure and fearful because you cannot get enough time and attention from them?
- Do you feel victimized by one or more habits that you know you want to change because you see how destructive they are to your overall well-being and the well-being of others you care for?
- Is it important for you to feel in total control of a situation, to the extent that you feel justified manipulating others to make the situation the way you want it, even if it’s not in your and their mutual best interest? Do you believe that manipulation is a legitimate way to get what you want from other people?
Your ‘YES’ answers to these questions are indicators that you are a good candidate for the GodWashers experience. The degree to which you desire to experience positive change in your life “from the top down” (Spirit to Mind to Body) will determine the ultimate benefit of attending GodWashers. We hope to see you there!